Analytical Center study of the chemical composition and structure of carbon materials and nanomaterials
The Federal Research Center of Coal and Coal
Chemistry of Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences - AC FRC CCC SB RAS
AC FRC CCC SB RAS represents a unique laboratory, equipped with the latest appliances.
AC laboratory FRC CCC SB RAS
meets European standards of quality and form a cluster of world-class research in the field of deep processing of coal, coal chemistry, chemistry of carbon materials, composites and nanostructures.AC FRC CCC SB RAS
successfully fulfills its functions:
• The instrumental and methodological support research to address scientific and applied problems in priority areas of science, technology and engineering in the field of deep processing of coal, coal chemistry, chemistry of carbon materials, composites and nanostructures.
• Creating a unique scientific and educational complex with universities of Kuzbass training highly qualified specialists.
• Creating organizational conditions for optimal use of equipment of AC FRC CCC SB RAS
coal enterprises and other industries and agriculture of Kuzbass. AC Equipment of FRC CCC SB RAS lets solve the following tasks
• Improvement and development of new methods of coal analysis, carbonaceous substances and materials.
• Analysis of the composition, structure and morphology of coal, carbonaceous substances and materials.
• Environmental research environment - water, air, soil, ground, waste.
• Register NMR spectra of solutions and solid organic and inorganic substances and their interpretation.
• Analysis of the substance and identification of compounds and materials by means of gas chromatography and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
• thermogravimetric and differential thermal analysis of substances, materials and mass spectrometry pyrolysis products.
• Elemental analysis of substances and materials.
• X-ray diffraction and X-ray analysis.
• Morphological analysis and measurement of linear dimensions of the surface microrelief solid-state structures and local elemental microanalysis.
Three-dimensional measurement of the dimensions of micro- elements structures and nano-surface of condensed matter by scanning probe microscopy.